Clash Book and Save My Archive Fund Raiser!
YOU can be a true Punk Hero! Fund Raiser! Clash Photo Book and Stories. DOWNLOAD PDF for details! Clash Book and Save My Archive Fund Raiser Download.pdf. I WILL SELL OFF MY PHOTO ARCHIVE, piece by piece to various collectors. Locked away and NEVER seen again. SERIOUSLY! Read all about it at http://www.gofundme.com/clash-photobook-jennylens.
PLEASE ACT NOW! Time is NOT on my side!
- Pledge something. Even $1! Use “Or, Donate a Different Amount” link if under $5 or different than posted reward levels.
- YES, Rewards! Limited edition, once in a lifetime items!
- Post like crazy on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest (yes, Pin my photos!), Google+, and whatever else you use.
- If you send out email newsletter: Email me for a personal interview, blurb, and photos. Can you supply photo specs: 72 dpi, how wide and how tall in pixels to fit your layout? I will size beautifully JUST for you! See below for interview topics.
- Do you have a blog or online magazine with a large following? Email me for a personal interview, blurb, and photos. Can you supply photo specs: 72 dpi, how wide and how tall in pixels to fit your layout? I will size beautifully JUST for you! See below for interview topics.
- Do you know cool, large blogs or press into the Clash or Punk? Email me suggestions.
- Keep TALKING, posting, emailing …
- Few ppl are online all the time. What you think is overkill, might be NEWS to someone else.
- These photos are depending upon YOU … ONLY YOU can make this happen!
- OR I WILL SELL IT ALL OFF. I will NEVER ever post my photos or stories again. Moving on …
Brief highlight of book and issues and topics I will discuss in my book, online and interviews:
I AM an LA WOMAN, the MOST published early West Coast punk rock photographer, 1976-1980. MANY want to know MY journey. This is about what the Clash meant to ME as a political, creative, educated “nice Jewish girl.” I earned art degrees (BA in Art and MFA in Design) and was an exhibiting artist, peripherally involved in feminist art, Judy Chicago’s Dinner Party. I left all of that when I saw Patti Smith, Jan 1976. I vowed to be part of this new, mysterious, underground music. What it was like to photograph the Clash in California and England (arrived without any photo passes, no place to sleep, and how I survived a month of that!), hanging out with some of their road crew, bittersweet as well as joyous memories, and why it’s taken me so long to begin to deal with that period in my life.
Plus another vital topic: the role of the punk press, radio and fans. LA is NEVER ever mentioned … everyone writes about NY and England. Well, news flash: LA had a vibrant, influential punk and media scene which spread throughout the world. We also were home to a large group of talented, energetic women. I’ll touch upon that in my book. I’ve enough for a huge volume on just those two topics, so I’ll keep it brief for now.
YOU are in control. Be a TRUE PUNK HERO or HEROINE. Spread the word! DONATE ASAP. Time is NOT on my side! Thank you!
PayPal Bill Me Later (first verify w/PayPal you qualify), any donation $99 and above: SEE the BIG box on the right, under my black nav bar. Email me details of your donation level (download the PDF for details). Otherwise, USE the Donation button(s) on http://www.gofundme.com/clash-photobook-jennylens.
THANK YOU!! Or kiss my punk photos and stories good-bye! I’ll take photos of dolls and flowers. Seriously.