Collaboration with other Service, Agencies and Individuals
- Research, reach out, compile and collaborate with sharing info and services when applicable.
- First, document issues as people share them.
- Another reason for robust, easy to use Database with reports and other features.
- Post when information clear and with actions steps, video, images whenever possible.
- What apps and services to help those with vision issues?
- Supply with large, professional magnifying glasses.
- How to help update glasses?
- Any app to use camera or iPad to photograph or scan tiny information on medicine bottles and/or inserts to then hear the words by changing text to speech?
- Are product QR codes useful or helpful?
- How to use product QR code? How to find find and install an app? Android? Mac?
- How to find user information online for any medicine, prescription or over the counter?
- How to permanently view text and images larger online? Using phone? iPad? Mac or PC (using Google Chrome)
- How to change text to speech on all sites? Using phone? iPad? Mac or PC (using Google Chrome)
- Contact Braille Institute for their input. Ask them for suggestions whom else to ask.
- Reach out and ask clients, interns and techies because someone might know or be able to find solutions.
- Input into correct Database fields.